Pages

12/11/11

Twilight


Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



I love this book so much and I know some people will complaing because this isn't a master piece, I agree but I didn't become a Twihard because I think it is a must read book, I just love it because I like the plot and the new focus of the vampires life style.

What I mainly love of this book is the misteryous character Edward,you only know what you know from him from Bella's point of view, but she's in love with him so for her he is just perfect. He seems to hate himself at the begining,anyway later on you can see that he awesomely has also a funny point. (Famous crooked smile,fangirls gotta love him)

You don't really know where this love relationship will take them but as you can read Bella's mind is a little bit messed up.

Them we have Carlise and Charlie to characters that I love because each one is the alter ego of the other, Vampire daddy and Human daddy working together!!! It's not like that but I like their short conversations.

View all my reviews