Pages

12/10/11

Never judge a book by its cover...

I have learn this by the bad way, some books that have amazing cover are in the end only rubish and others that don't seem that pretty are just amazing.

I'll show you one book that I really like even if its cover isn't really pretty.


This book has an amazing plot and reading speed but I just don't like the cover. The movie is pretty good as well and you can find this book also with the movie cover.


See the difference? But anyway this book deserve to be in your book self with any of the covers. I think I'll write a review(someday) but for those who love friendship/love stories this book is for you, two friends that are more than friends but not yet a couple, the fate plays with them 20 years along. Will love survive this mess?

Here's the book trailer for those who haven't see the movie yet.